We're looking for marching bands, dance, & cheer groups who would like to be on the field for the Pepsi Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show!
If you are interested in applying, please read the following notice and instructions to submit your group information.
We will not accept individual applicants. All Participants are required to be part of a group. Groups must have at least 10 members including one group leader. A group can be an organized team, club, squad, community group, or even a group of friends who want to be a part of this experience together. Each group must have, or assign, a leader who is at least 21 years of age. All group members must be at least 18 years of age.
Group leaders must be at least 21 years old. The group leader will be our point of contact for all show information. We will expect the group leader to be responsible for all communication and organization for the group, including:
- Communicating rehearsal schedules & arrival instructions
- Organizing carpools/transportation
- Making sure group members know and follow all stadium rules and rules governing conduct on the field
By submitting your group for consideration to be Volunteer Participants, all group members understand and agree that they will attend all scheduled rehearsals. The absence of any group member from any of the rehearsals may result in removal of that member from the show. Please make sure all group members are available for all listed rehearsals before submitting any information. Schedule is subject to change.
All Volunteer Participants Must
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have an understanding of staging and blocking
- Be of sound physical health and capable of vigorous physical activity without assistance throughout the reahearal period and show day. This includes walking long distances and the ability to run onto & off of the field as directed without stopping (really, we mean run)
- Report at the scheduled check-in time and place for rehearsals and for the show on Game Day
- Sign and adhere to a very strict confidentiality agreement
- No drinking alcohol
- No use of controlled or illegal drugs
- No foul language
- No pushing or fighting
- No smoking
- No weapons of any kind
- Do not miss any rehearsals or check-ins
- Do not be late for any rehearsals or check-ins
- Conduct yourself at all times in a responsible, courteous, and reasonable manner, and obey all reasonable verbal instructions of field leaders
Important to know
- This is not a paid engagement or an offer of employment.
- No tickets to the game are available. Volunteer Participants will not have seats at the stadium to watch the game.
- Each group will be expected to provide their own transportation to offsite reahearsals. We will reimburse for busses to stadium rehearsals and game day. For those driving to rehearsals, car-pooling will be very important for all rehearsals & on Game Day as parking is extremely limited.
- On game day, Volunteer Participants will report to an off-site location and be transported to the stadium.
- Submitting your group information does not guarantee participation. We will notify those who are selected to participate via email to the Group Leader.
- If selected to participate, groups will be required to provide us with copies of government-issued identification, showing proof of age of each group member.
- A government issues photo ID will be required to be admitted to all rehearsals and game day.
How to Submit Your Group
For submission, we require the following information from each group:
- Group Name (This will appear in communication and rosters when you check-in. e.g. "Jefferson Pep Club")
- Organization/Affiliation (optional e.g. Jefferson College)
And the following from each group member:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Name & Phone of Emergency Contact
- Costume measurement information (see detailed requirements after creating your group)