THIS ROLE DOES NOT ACCEPT GROUP REGISTRATIONS. FIELD TEAM MEMBERS APPLY AS INDIVIDUALS ONLY.
Field Team Members will be tasked with moving and assembling the large rolling stage carts and other scenic elements on and off the field for the Halftime Show.
Thank you for applying to be a field team member. This form is intended for the use of processing your field team member application. As part of the application process, each team member will undergo a background check including, without limitation, through one or more criminal justice agencies for security purposes. You will be required to provide additional information, read and sign an authorization for release of personal information and acknowledgment of criminal history background check at our orientation, or the first rehearsal you attend. In connection with the application, you hereby represent and warrant that:
Should we have more Field Team or Audio Team members than we require for the project, participation will be determined by date/time of original application submission.
- You are or will be over the age of 18 prior to January 23, 2019, and are eligible to work legally in the United States.
- You understand that the field team position will require you to push, pull, bend and lift up to 50 pounds of weight. You are fully able to perform these essential duties, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- You have checked the current posted schedule at superbowlproductions.com, and you are able to attend all posted field team rehearsals in their entirety.
- You are aware that being a part of the field team does not allow you the opportunity to watch the Super Bowl.
- You have truthfully completed the form below, and in exchange for you being considered as a potential field team member for this event, you hereby release, agree to hold harmless the following entities from and against any and all present and future claims that may be made by you, your family, estate heirs, or assigns arising out of your participation in this event, including, without limitation, claims arising from any accident and claims for personal injury or property damage, including, without limitation, as a result of the negligence of any of the foregoing released parties: Touchdown Entertainment, Inc., NFL Properties LLC (“NFLP”), the National Football League (“NFL”), its thirty-two member professional football teams, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Network Services LLC, and NFL Productions LLC, Jacobson Payroll Group, Inc., Backstage Payroll Services, Inc., Quantum Payroll Services, Inc., all sponsors associated with the event, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, assignees, licensees, and successors-in-interest, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives, as well as the event’s director and any co-producer of the event.
Registration for this role is closed.